The forum, which is being held by the Bank of Russia in partnership with IT and financial market leaders, has become the country’s largest platform for the discussion and analysis of trends and opportunities for the use of modern digital technologies in the financial sector.
The forum annually brings together about 1,500 participants from Russian and foreign companies along with experts and government representatives. The forum’s programme includes an exhibition area in which market leaders and young companies present their achievements and plans in matters concerning fintech as well as a competition of fintech startups. The first Fintech Youth Day was also held as part of FINOPOLIS 2017.
FINOPOLIS 2019 will take place on 9–11 October in Sochi.
The Mission of FINOPOLIS is to facilitate the introduction of innovative technologies into Russia’s financial sector.
Wide-ranging discussion of contemporary trends in the development of financial technologies
Presentation of the latest Russian and foreign technology and infrastructure solutions
Discussion by market participants of initiatives and projects to develop the digital economy in the financial sector
FINOPOLIS 2019 KEY THEMES
- Regulatory 'Fast Track' for Fintech
- Immersive Fintech: Personal Experience or an Illusion Thereof?
- Payment Services: Surprise Me if You Can
- Cybersecurity: Death to All Living Things or a New Life?
- The Digit and the Law: Have We Made it in Time or are We Late?
- Me, Myself, and a Digital Avatar
- Fintech Closer to the Body: New Opportunities for SMEs
- Government Services: from Elementary to Advanced
- Quantum Disruption
- The Genesis of Fintech Insurance
- Digital Maturity: Human Nature vs. Social Engineering
- Blockchain, Cryptoassets, and Digital Currencies: An Oasis or a Mirage?
- Bigtechs: Angels and Demons
- Digital Audits: Truth or Fiction?
- Hash or Cash
- Open Banking: A Right or an Obligation?
- AI Under the Hood of Fintech: What to Expect
- Why Does Fintech Need the Cloud?