The forum, which is being held by the Bank of Russia in partnership with IT and financial market leaders, has become the country’s largest platform for the discussion and analysis of trends and opportunities for the use of modern digital technologies in the financial sector.
The forum annually brings together about 1,500 participants from Russian and foreign companies along with experts and government representatives. The forum’s programme includes an exhibition area in which market leaders and young companies present their achievements and plans in matters concerning fintech as well as a competition of fintech startups. The first Fintech Youth Day was also held as part of FINOPOLIS 2017.
FINOPOLIS 2018 will take place on 17–19 October in Sochi.
The Mission of FINOPOLIS is to facilitate the introduction of innovative technologies into Russia’s financial sector.
Wide-ranging discussion of contemporary trends in the development of financial technologies
Presentation of the latest Russian and foreign technology and infrastructure solutions
Discussion by market participants of initiatives and projects to develop the digital economy in the financial sector
- New Сompetitors and New Alliances. FinTech as a Driver of Competitive Market Development
- Data – the New Oil?
- Open Banking: For and Against
- The Age of Artificial Intelligence: Profit vs Ethics
- Fast Payments: The World and Us
- The Regulatory ‘Sandbox’: A Game without Rules or the Rules of the Game?
- Digital Technology for Microfinance
- Capital Markets: Have the Robots Won?
- FinTech as a Platform: from Pilot Versions to Real Solutions
- Digital Financial Services Standards
- Homo technologicus. Who is it?
- FinTech and the Law: A Step in the Right Direction
- Cybersecurity: The Market’s Digital Immune System
- RegTech and SupTech: Directions for Development
- The Latest from InsurTech: A New Customer Relationship Model