14 May 2018
• FinTech: a new era and new players
• Digital transformation in finance: are we on time?
• Telecommunications, retail, finance and technology: competitors or allies?
• The regulatory ‘sandbox’: a game without rules or rules of the game?
• The age of AI: successes, dilemmas, the human factor
• Cyber security in the FinTech era: protecting the digital economy’s circulatory system
• On the way to financial accessibility
• Fast loan decisions: innovative solutions in financial services for people and small businesses
• Human and their digital alter ego
• Homo technologicus. How to get prepared for the future?
• The latest from InsurTech: a new customer relationship model
• Capital markets: have the robots won?
The Bank of Russia's Forum has become the country's largest platform for the discussion and analysis of trends and opportunities for the use of modern digital technologies in the financial sector.
The Forum annually brings together about 1,500 participants from Russian and foreign companies, experts and business and government representatives. The Forum's Programme includes Expo, where market leaders and start-ups present their FinTech milestones and outlook as well as FinTech start-ups competition.
The Forum's main Programme is scheduled for 11–12 October 2018. The FinTech Youth Day for youth and students will open the Forum on 10 October 2018.