Themed tour of the Smart City exhibition
The tour focuses on the concept of a smart city, the technologies that make large cities comfortable and convenient for their residents, as well as the specific problems of smart cities and their solutions, which are applied today in the world’s largest and most developed cities.
In the course of the tour, visitors may get acquainted with modern technological solutions in education, health, transport and leisure, with Moscow as an example. They are involved in a creative search for solutions to the problems facing the city, and find ways to solve them.
During the tour, visitors will have a chance to learn about:
- World’s best smart cities: Singapore, London, Shanghai, Barcelona, Moscow, New York, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
- IT in a big city: Big Data, blockchain, neural networks, how they are used in city management – the future is near;
- Modern transport systems: from buses and metro to alternative transport systems;
- Health, education and leisure of city residents: how modern technologies are changing the social sphere of a big city;
- Urban economy, resource accounting and technological transport in a smart city;
- Technologies of relations between citizens and government in a smart city, digital services.
Booking an excursion
Guided tour booking stand Main Media Centre, first floor, next to entrance 1
Please note invitations are limited.