Break-out discussion №7. Digital currencies and their regulation
• Approaches of the international regulators to digital currencies
• Scenarios of development and regulation of digital currencies in Russia for the next 5 years
• National (state) digital currencies: to whom and why are they needed?
• More than Bitcoin: the development of technology behind digital currencies. Trends, new opportunities and dangers
• ICO: Innovation or attraction of investments without obligations? What will be with the ICO market after the hype?
Olga Skorobogatova, Vice-chairman of the Bank of Russia
• Eddie Astanin, Chairman of the Board, National Settlement Depository (NSD)
• Dmitry Eremeev, President, Group of companies ”FIX”
• Andrey Lugovoy, Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on Security and Anti-Corruption
• Joerg Molt, Founder of Satoshi School
• Alexey Panferov, Member of the Supervisory Board, PJSC “Sovcombank”
• Yana Pureskina, Director of the Financial Policy Department, Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
• Mamoru Fujimoto, Executive Director, SBI Holdings, Inc.
Break-out discussion №8. InsurTech: What is the stumbling block of the digital revolution in insurance?
• Robotization and artificial intellect in insurance services: what can we actually delegate to robots?
• IoT in insurance: how soon will a telematic car appear?
• Distributed registries (blockchain): possibilities of application for registration of insurance policies (cases).
• Predictive analytics as a basis for creation of "flexible" insurance products, including payment on a fact.
• InsurTech startups: why there are so few startups?
Vladimir Chistyukhin, Deputy Chairman of the Bank of Russia
• Linar Garifullin, General Director, JSC “Ak Bars Insurance”
• Maxim Danilov, Vice-President, All-Russian Insurance Association
• Bernhard Lang, Member of the Board of Directors, MSG Group
• Hannes Shariputra Chopra, General Director, insurance company “Sberbank insurance”
• Artem Yamanov, Member of the Board of Directors, JSC “Tinkoff Bank”
Break-out discussion №9. Problems and perspectives of the market of financial data: Big Data, Smart Data, big personal information.
• Key trends and scenarios of application of Big Data and Smart Data.
• Management of big data: how do not let the “lake of data” turn into “a backwater”?
• Big corporate data: own cluster or cloud.
• Relevance of the current approaches to safety on the background of big data.
• Protection of big user data.
Kirill Kornilyev, General Director of IBM in Russia and CIS
• Sergey Zolotarev, Director of the Department of Universal Data Platforms, IBS
• Ralf Lietzke, General Director, Giesecke & Devrient LOMO
• Ron Raffensperger, Technical director of solutions for data centers, Huawei Technologies
• Denis Reimer, Vice-president, Group of companies “Lanit”
• Algidras Shakmanas, Vice-president, head of the block "Digital Business", JSC “Promsvyazbank”
Break-out discussion №10. Social aspects of financial availability. Availability of financial services to disabled people and people with limited mobility in view of new technologies.
• The formation of an inclusive digital environment that facilitates the removal of barriers for specified category of population, and also the necessity to exclude the emergence of new barriers for people with disabilities, elderly or low-mobile populations in the development and implementation of modern financial technologies.
• Financing through crowd-hosting platforms of enterprises whose products are directed to non-commercial purposes and / or employees of enterprises - people with disabilities.
• Special regulatory conditions for social crowd-hosting platforms.
• Advantages of mobile applications as a tool for ensuring the availability of financial services.
Mikhail Mamuta, Head of the Service for the Protection of Consumer Rights and Ensuring the Availability of Financial Services, Bank of Russia
• Maxim Larionov, Head of the Department of Social Programs and Projects of the All-Russian Society of the Deaf, Member of the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation.
• Tatyana Mayorova, Economic Adviser, Service for Protection of Consumer Rights and Ensuring the Availability of Financial Services, Bank of Russia
• Mikhail Novikov, Project manager, Regional public organization of invalids "Perspective"
• Anatoly Popko, Head of the Department of Socio-Cultural Programs and Projects, the head of the project "People IN", cultural center "Integration"
• Mikhail Terentyev, Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
• Leo Frumson, Founder and General Director, Actiwise
• Alexey Chesnokov, head of the legal department of the crowdfunding platform, Planeta.ru
Round-table №8. FinTech in the university. Competences of future specialists.
• What specialists are needed for Fintech?
• New professions and requirements for them.
• Do we need professional standards for Fintech specialists? Competence requirements.
• Experience in implementing of educational programs on the order and with the participation of financial and banking companies. Results, limitations, challenges. (Sberbank-RANEPA, Sberbank-HSE, Tinkoff Bank-MIPT).
Sergey Myasoedov, professor, RANEPA, director of Institute Of Business Studies RANEPA, president of Russian Association of Business Education
• Anton Arnautov, General Director of autonomous non-commercial organization “Fintech Lab”
• Igor Baranov, vice-rector of the Corporate University of Sberbank for educational and methodological work and applied research
• Yuri Bogdanov, Director for Innovation, Public Joint-stock company commercial Bank "Center-invest”
• Ruslan Vesterovskiy, Deputy Chairman of the Bank of Russia
• Konstantin Goldstein, Visionary of Blockchain, Microsoft
• Alexander Didenko, Adviser to the Administration of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Director of the Business Incubator
• Andrey Korshunov, FinTech RANEPA
• Konstantin Markelov, Vice President, Director of Business Technologies, JSC “Tinkoff Bank”
• Minin Aleksey, Director of the Institute for Applied Data Analysis, Deloitte
• Maria Sigova, Director of the Institute of Financial Cyber Technologies (ITMO, FinTech), University of ITMO